Q4 Whitepaper: Public Company Use of Social Media for Investor Relations – Part 1 Twitter
Q4’s fourth whitepaper on social media shows an enormous ramp-up in the number of companies using Twitter for Investor Relations – from 80 early adopters reported in our August 2009 whitepaper to over 600 analyzed here.
In nearly 180 examples, complete with screenshots and discussion, we give you a comprehensive look at how IRO’s are taking advantage of Twitter.
Get the FREE whitepaper today and you’ll learn:
- Best practices for live tweeting quarterly conference calls, analyst/investor days and annual meetings.
- How your peers are using Twitter to elicit questions in advance of an earnings call or annual meeting.
- New ways that are being used to help investors download materials, such as investor apps for smart phones.
- Tactics to proactively engage followers to stimulate discussions.
- Innovative ways to share content from conferences and industry-related news/media coverage.
- Which sectors, geographic regions and size of companies are leading the way in adoption.
- StockTwits is emerging as a viable social channel that public companies are using to share their financial information and corporate news in real-time.
- How to effectively integrate Twitter and other social media with your IR website.
To access our whitepaper, please fill out the form below.